Saturday, September 8, 2012

Luck for September, perhaps?

I've been busy for quite some time, and as you all have noticed, I haven't blogged last month. Right now, I just wanted to share some present thoughts about how unfortunate I am today.

Issues. On school. On my friends.

I'm getting nervous with my grades on two subjects. A major and a minor. Although I have really done my best last preliminary exams, as the cliche goes, my best was not good enough. I still failed on those exams although I really did study. I even became sleepless nowadays especially that our deadline for thesis submission is fast approaching and I'm not even half way done. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I'm getting depressed with what was happening. I overthink a lot. It doesn't help, I know. But I can't help it.

I want to graduate on the 2nd of April, 2013. :(

And then about some of my friends.

Is there something wrong with me? Have I done something wrong? Have I said something wrong? I can't recall things that I did or said to make them feel bad or annoyed. I don't know. I want to be confronted if ever. "I don't know what to say no more." - G-Dragon, That XX.

Lastly, losing things. I lost my 8-year old watch last August. And I recently lost my USB that I've been using for 4 years and dorm keys. The feeling of losing them made me feel like I need to let go of something. Let go of my teenage life, I guess? But what's the matter? I don't get why I need to be unfortunate with things right now.

I just wanna leave. Go somewhere far that even bad luck or bad karma will not find me.

Black hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Can You Say? :)