Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another Secret Hiding Place

This is my second personal blog. Well, it's not actually a "secret" hiding place, my 4-year old blog was more confidential than this one because I post "silly" things there. I just want to expose this blog publicly and see if I can gain followers than my other blog has. But anyway, I still appreciate those few people who are able to comment on my other blog. It's waaaaaay too personal that's why I don't want others to know it, except some of my friends.

I hope I'll be able to update this blog regularly. With few thoughts day by day, perhaps (because my other blog always has long entries).

So, hi there! Welcome to my "another wonderland". I'm Sherien.

Few things about me: I am 19. I dream of living in New York City in at least 5 years time. I want to be a writer/journalist there. As of now, I'm an incoming 4th year Literature student at the University of Santo Tomas. I love Glee. I am a Faberry shipper. I love Big Bang (that Korean group). I am a Potterhead. I don't smoke. I rarely drink alcohol. I have lots of ambitions. I am silly. I am friendly. I don't like pretentious people. But I honestly think I am a good person. :)

Here I am:


BTW, that's not my dog. It was a picture taken when we were in Baguio City.

Anyway, hello again. And welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Can You Say? :)