Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to Eat Mcdonalds' Quarter Pounder

It has been a long time since I last ate at Mcdonalds and it was only yesterday when my cravings are finally fulfilled. I usually order Cheeseburger meal, but then, my guy best friend insisted last time (when we were chatting the other day) that my appetite is weak and I should try ordering Quarter Pounder for a change. And so, I agreed and then he taught me (still, via Facebook chat) how to eat Mcdonalds' Quarter Pounder with cheese and fries. The steps are ordinary until he told me the "yummy twist" of eating Quarter Pounder.

These are the steps (yes, with pictures, LOL):

1. Order Mcdonalds' Quarter Pounder with Cheese and Medium Fries. But yesterday, Mom ordered large fries. So yeah, either way, as long as you have fries with you. Take note: IT'S IMPORTANT!


2. Open the Quarter Pounder box. Well obviously. I am just following my best friend's instructions, okay?  Haha!


3. Remove the top bun. 'Nuff said.


4. Put fries on top of the patty. Yes, this is the "yummy twist".


5. Put ketchup on fries. Yum! (Lol at my blue nail/s. Haha!)



6. Put back the top bun and you're ready to eat! Yay! Hahaha!




So there you go. That's how my best friend taught me how to eat Mcdonalds' Quarter Pounder. Try it with your friends, it would be fun. Let's see if you, too, can be influenced by this, because honestly, I want to try this again, the next time I crave for Mcdonalds. Haha!

Happy eating! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Can You Say? :)