Tuesday, May 1, 2012

That First Line


The link above is a song from the latest Glee episode, "Dance With Somebody". It's the rendition of Quinn (Dianna Agron) and Joe (Samuel Larsen) for the song, "Saving All My Love For You" since the episode was a tribute to the late Whitney Houston.

But anyway, this blog entry will not be about the latest Glee episode though it gave me tears since most of the cast are talking about stepping out from high school, in other words, they are graduating. (Lol, sorry, I'm a Gleek).

Then again, it's not about that.

It's about the first line of the song:

A few stolen moments is all that we share...

I am not going to close read that first line. It's just that, the line reminds me of things that are not supposed to be remembered nowadays, if you know what I mean. But yeah, I actually love that line.

I actually want to share those "stolen moments" that this person (in my mind right now) and I had, but it's too confidential for me to say it here, so I guess I won't. UNLESS you really want to know, maybe I can message you PRIVATELY and we'll talk about this stuff. Haha!

How about you? Mind sharing any "stolen moment" with someone? Feel free to comment. :)

P.S. I just love that rendition of the song. Well sang by Dianna and Samuel. Happy birthday to Dianna Agron last April 30, btw. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Can You Say? :)