Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thoughts on a Night in May

Westlife's Unbreakable playing in the background. The song I wanted to be played if I get the chance to walk down the aisle, slowly, with my parents beside me, wearing a long, beautiful wedding gown, coming towards you. It has always been you.

As I write this, I suddenly change the playlist settings on repeat. So the song will continuously play until I finish this post.

I'm thinking about you tonight. Well, every night. You never left my mind, actually. And too cheesy to say, but my heart as well.

The sparks may be resting from glowing. I may be resting, too, sometimes. But honestly, I never got tired feeling this way since that day in 2011. Quite confusing (the terms I used, I mean), but it's what I really feel. These sparks for you, they may glow or not, they may go away for some time, but they still return to me, for you. They always do. And now they are over my head, glowing and even flying like fireflies as I think of you.

I am happy with what we have, for what we are. You may just see me as your friend, but I don't mind at all. It's completely perfect. However, sometimes I want you to be aware that I have special feelings for you. Not just a friend. It's more than that. I know you know about it. But knowing is different from being aware.

For now, I just miss you. Not too much, but enough. Enough to make me create this post about you. I hope I'll be able to see you again. Just a glimpse of you will be okay. But a smile for me would be better. I've always wanted to see that smile... closely.

Oh God. This love is unbreakable.

Turns off playlist after the 6th repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Can You Say? :)